2019 PHPCN Social Work Conference
Friday, September 27, 2019 Hosted by PHPCN
Hospice Community Care
685 Good Drive
A professional training program designed specifically for Social Workers
to build upon evidence-based expertise and identify opportunities
to enhance professional skills for social workers in end-of-life care.
See what previous attendees had to say:
* Excellent content and relevant to hospice practice
*Very informative. The best conference I've attended. Found the interaction between the presenters and audience to be beneficial.
* Very relevant information
* Very helpful information and relevant for my job
* Great environment, engaging presenters
* Informative and helpful info
*Excellent. Informative. Speakers were able to keep interest.
* Very helpful information that I am able to apply to my practice. Great presenters.
* This was one of the best training's I attended. Very good topics and great speakers.