2019 PHPCN Spiritual Caregivers Annual Conference
Promoting Excellence in Spiritual Care
November 8, 2019 ~ Save the Date
Hosted by PHPCN, will be held at Hospice Community Care, Lancaster, PA
A professional training program designed specifically for Spiritual Caregivers to build upon evidence-based expertise and identify opportunities to enhance professional skills for practitioners in end-of-life care.
PHPCN Spiritual Caregivers Conference Brochure (click here)
Here is what previous attendees had to say:
- Content was AMAZING on all counts and presenters were great.
- Excellent program. Each topic was very important and the presenters provided very relevant information.
- Greatly appreciated the conversation on African American Spirituality. This will provide me with a great resource for work with my patients and families.
- Very good content and helpful for practical application.
- Excellent day! Both presenters were good at drawing out group conversation.
- This was a fantastic seminar. The information gained was great and extremely informative to me.
- It has helped to restore my passion. Thanks for the information on burnout!
- Program content was excellent
- Thank you. I especially appreciated the theological language seminar.